Founded by Noel Hayden, Andrew Dixon, Robin Tombs and a couple of developers in 2001, the Gamesys Group has since then moved ahead from milestone to milestone. Simply put, the company has under its gamut several online real money slots in some European countries and majorly in the United Kingdom. It is primarily a software developer and operator with bingo and casino sites on both tablet and mobile. The company employees over 900 people and its headquarters are situated in Central London.
The Gamesys Group was also in the news recently when it collaborated with Facebook and launched a gaming application that uses real cash for the first time. Some of their acquisitions include Virgin games. They also have several partnerships such as with Caesars, News Corporation and Tropicana Casino. It is considered as one of the top gaming companies in the world as of now. One of the indications to their claim to fame is the fact that over US $6.4 billion was wagered on their website in 2012. Jackpotjoy.com, slotclub.co.uk is considered to be one of the best bingo sites, was founded in 2002 and has to its credit several awards.
Some significant details about the Gamesys Group
· Primarily under the business of software development, the group also offers technical support to various businesses.
· The internal marketing agency for the company is Mice and Dice Ltd.
· Jackpotjoy.com and StarSpins, which are registered with Gibraltar, are licensed with Profitable Play Ltd.
· Some of the popular online slot machines include Double Bubble, Tiki Island and more, which have been designed by the group.
· In 2015, they have received a number of awards for their gaming, customer care and casino services. Some of them include Best Online Bingo Chat Team, BestPromotions and Bingo Site by WhichBingo Awards that was presented to Jackpotjoy.com. EGR operator awards also gave Jackpotjoy.com an award for the Best Marketing Campaign and Innovation in the world of bingo. This is a significant feat for the team at the Gamesys Group.
It needs to be noted that Jackpotjoy.com is the group’s foremost soft-gaming brand. It offers not only free-to-play option, but also the pay-to-play version of the game on their website. The games do not require the player to download them, but can be played on the browser itself. One of the key factors that make the Gamesys Group different from the rest is the fact that they know how to relate to the audience. For example, they came up with games based on popular TV shows that air in the UK such as Strike it Lucky, The Price is Right and Deal or No Deal.
Another key point is that the group now provides software and technical support to Fabulous Bingo and Sun Bingo, which are operated by News International. The company also prides itself in acquiring a contract with Harrah’s Entertainment that operates Caesars Bingo, Heart Games and Caesars Place.